The Delta camp is a unique opportunity to travel to Spain and enjoy a few days full of football and with a first level service. The Delta camp takes place in Amposta, a town located in the Delta del Ebro. This natural park is an excellent environment for soccer.
Spanish Soccer Academy provides the players from all over the world who want to improve their level with Spanish coaches and have great periences. This program also includes a visit to the FCBarcelona and one day trainning session with the Barça coaches at the Joan Gamper Training facilities where the first team and youth teams train.
Any football team interested in having offseason training is always welcome. Spanish Soccer Academy can arrange some friendly matches for you team. The Academy will organize everything for your team while you stay in Spain.
The Delta camp is a quality choice and at a very competitive price.
Spanish Soccer Academy
1 month before the camp
AMPOSTA SPORTS CENTER
- Football fields (natural and artificial turf)
- Swimming pool
- Running track
- Doble rooms
- TV room
- Physiotherapy area
STANDARD PLAN (9 days) INCLUDES:
- Accommodation in the Amposta Sports Center, a high-performance residence for athletes
- All meals
- Bus transfers
- Training cloths for the camp
- Training in the Amposta Sports Center facilities
- Theoretical and practical sessions with qualified trainers
- Friendly games
- Tourism in the delta and sport activities (1day) + Port Aventura theme park (1 day)
- FCBarcelona experience: 1 day we have training session with Barça coaches in Joan Gamper Sport city (FCBarcelona facilities). Before the training session we will have a theorical class, we will visit the stadium and the museum of F.C.Barcelona and the Barça store.
- Accomodation in Barcelona hotel **** (1 night)
- Tourism in Barcelona
- How long you stay.
- What kind of training sessions you prefer
- What type of friendly games you want
- What leisure activities you do