The A.D Alcorcon’s training program for football coaches is a great opportunity for coaches from anywhere in the world to learn the work methodology used in Spanish football. Join the daily life of a professional club and live in the reality of Spanish football training. Theoretical and practic classes, complete immersion to the training sessions of the A.D.Alcorcon youth teams.
All the year
- Physical training (how to apply in the training session and how to apply to the model game and competition).
- Strategies and methods to plan during the season
- Scouting: how to search the talent players
- Technology tools to evaluate the training session
- How to improve the technics
- Approach to the Spain tactical model
- Sport nutrition for athletes
- Emotional intelligence
- Introduction to GESDEP (Football software)
- Sport direction in a professional club
- Know in advance the objectives of today’s session and exercises to be performed
- Observe from the inside how coaches lead the group and how they organize a team.
- From the field, visualize and analyze the exercises, corrections and feedback of the trainers.
- Analyze the results and conclusions of the training at the end of the session.
Enjoy Madrid and what the city offers you, all related to football. We organize activities to make your experience as complete and enriching as possible.
- Visit to the Santiago Bernabeu stadium and the Real Madrid Museum.
- Visit to the Wanda Metropolitano and the Atlético de Madrid Mseum.
- Attend to the games of A.D. Alcorcon´s professional & youth teams
- Attend to the games of the main teams of the city (1st division, second division, champions league…).
- Coaches courses available throughout the year.
- Optional package including hotel, transportation, tickets for matches, etc upon your request
- Course material
- Course diploma
- City tour