Best annual Football Program for young players that combines soccer & academic studies
Getafe International Madrid Football Academy has developed an ambitious project for the strategic development of young talents with an exclusive methodology of a First Division Club, adapted to the individual needs of the players, helping them to reach their maximum performance, accompanying them and evaluating them throughout their journey and advising them on their future plans.
GETAFE C.F. will provide its players with the best equipment and human resources to give them a unique and unforgettable experience doing what they like to do, PLAY SOCCER.
The strengths of this program are:
– Soccer High Performance Centre
– GETAFE C.F. Coaches (UEFA PRO)
– Exclusive Methodology oriented to the Individual Improvement of the Player
– High Level Competition in Tournaments and Promotion Games
– Guidance and Promotion of the Player’s Football Career
– High Academic Level – 100% in English (International Baccalaureate©)
We want to help you make your dreams come true!
Come and find out how to make it possible!
Getafe C.F. is a professional team that currently plays in First Division League. They have played 16 seasons in the First Division of La Liga, playing 2 times the Final of the Spanish Cup. It is headquartered in Getafe, a city located 13 km South of Madrid. Its stadium is the Coliseum Alfonso Pérez with capacity for 17,000 spectators.
– You can train at the GETAFE C.F. Sports Center with 5 soccer fields, a gym and a medical center, next to the Alfonso Pérez stadium where the professional team plays.
– You will follow the training methodology of a First Division club and you can be assessed by their coaches playing friendly matches with their young talents from the Academy.
– The program is divided in 4 phases that will adapt to the characteristics of each player in an individual and personalized manner.
AQUINAS AMERICAN SCHOOL
The perfect complement to the Football Program!
‘An International Education that will allow you to study anywhere in the World’
-American education from K1 to G12 (3 to 18 years old)
-American credentialed teachers
-Certified American High School
-International Baccalaureate Diploma ©
-Intensive English Courses for non-native speakers
-More than 25 Nationalities represented in the Student Body